June 4 & 11, 2018
Public Hearings on June 4, 2018
There were three public hearings at the June 4, 2018 board meeting. Associate Superintendent Andrew Schwab presented the 2017-2020 Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) Annual Update. Assistant Superintendent Rita Sohal presented the 2018-19 District Budget/Reserve. Following her presentation a third public hearing was held for the California School Employees Association Initial Contract Proposal.
New Coordinator Announced
Zack Buffum, the new Coordinator of Special Education & Student Services was announced at the June 4 Board meeting. He will be replacing Kate Adams, who is the new Director of Special Education/Student Services, due to the retirement of Linda Haines. Welcome Zack!
Action Item on June 4, 2018
- Adoption of Resolution No. 17-18-18, Order of Election, Specifications of the Election Order and Consolidation Request
Action Items June 11, 2018
- Approval of the 2017-20 Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) Annual Update
- Adoption of the 2018-19 District Budget/Reserve
- Approval of the 2018-19 Consolidated Application (CARS)
- Approval of the 2018-19 Employment Contract Extension for the District Superintendent
Enjoy your summer!