Union School District CAASPP Results
The CAASPP public reporting site for the 2017 Smarter Balanced Assessment can be accessed here: https://caaspp.cde.ca.gov/sb2017
- View results by statewide, county, district, and schools.
- Filtering in reports will allow users to group data by ethnicity, socioeconomic status, English language fluency, gender and disability status.
- Additional filtering tools allow users to compare results over time (cross-sectional approach) for a given group of students (i.e., 4th graders) or compare up to three groups (i.e, state, district, school).
Student Score Reports
To learn more about the student score reports, see the menu links to the right.
How We Use Assessments
The new assessments will be one measure that will be used—along with other information—to measure the progress that our schools and district are making in educating all students. The results provide valuable data to teachers, grade level teams, principals and our district to:
- determine student learning strengths and needs within a grade level or school.
- identify students who may need interventions or further instruction on a concept or set of skills.
- Identify strengths and weakness of the curriculum, instruction, and pacing.
- Identify patterns and trends of student learning and performance before state testing time in order to inform instructional practices.
- guide instructional and professional development areas of focus for the district.
- evaluate the effectiveness of instructional initiatives, enrichment and intervention programs.
- assist in determining district supports and interventions.